Wednesday, January 4, 2012

90s Fashion Flashback: Clueless



Photos via google images/pinterest

Hey dolls! Hope everyone had an amazing holiday and Happy New Year!! Okay, I know it's 2012, but who doesn't envy 90s style occasionally?  I had to pay homage to one of my all time favorite films, CLUELESS!!  I absolutely adore this film and all its fashions.  Clueless is the epitome of 90s wear and served as an inspiration for trend-setters.  Each character had their own distinct styles: Cher (rich/preppy), Dionne (sexy/quirky/trendy), Amber (avant-garde/themed) and Tai (reformed/cutesy).  Animal print, plaid, sheer blouses, velvet, platforms, leather minis, knee high socks, feathers, mid-drift tops and hair accessories are all hawtt looks that the characters in Clueless rocked! (I will also be adding these looks to my wardrobe this year!!)  What can be better than a teen comedy with epic fashions starring Stacey Dash, Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy?!  Would you look to Clueless style for inspiration?  What pieces would you add to your closet this year?

xo Tia Lita

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Clueless is my all-time favourite film, too! And Cher is an ultimate fashion icon :)

    Your blog is great, I'll follow!
    xx, Susann
    http://fashioninpepperland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete