Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspiration Collection No. 2: GEEK CHIC FRAMES

Celebs wear Geek Chic Frames: Britney, Katy Perry, Amber Rose, Leona Lewis, J Lo and Avril looking chic in these stylish black frames.  Leona completes the look by adding a loose side braid, black blazer and bright magenta lips! She looks so effortlessly chic and natural! I love her look!













More Celebs wearing Geek Chic Frames: Alexa Chung, Justin Bieber, Anne Hathaway, Alicia Keys, Michelle Williams and Pharrell looking trendy in these frames.

Models wear Geek Chic Frames

More Models wearing Geek Chic Frames

Bloggers wear Geek Chic Frames



The Inspiration Behind This Look: Marilyn, Grace Kelly and Malcolm X

I NEED THESE!  (Ray-Ban and Dita Select Optical Frames)


Everyone's wearing Geek Chic Frames!! I know I've jumped on the bandwagon a little late but Geek Chic Frames have just now started to grow on me. These oversized thick black frames have been a look of inspiration for me recently. They add such a natural and chic sophistication! Their def. on my spring wishlist! Do you love or hate this look??

xoTia Lita



Photos via Google/Pinterest





















No comments:

Post a Comment