Thursday, November 10, 2011

Designer Stare: Meadham Kirchhoff


When I discovered Meadham Kirchhoff's S2012 Collection, I fell in love.  London designers, Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchoff, design for the real and individualistically aware woman.  They said..."A real girl is...not defined by feminine frippery, though she may occasionally indulge in it." Their collections feature feminine frills, ruffles, lace, faux fur, colorful tights and sheer knee highs, baby doll patterns and child-like embroideries. John Soane and Courtney Love are Meadham Kirchhoff's design heroes.  Their designs scream retro baby doll meet theatrical costumes>>>> this makes me happy! I am in loOove and would absolutely rock their ware.  I read that the audience literally left in tears, and I see why!  Meadham Kirchhoff is Ahh-mazing! What do you think about Meadham Kirchhoff's S2012 Collection??

Source: Filippo Fior via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment