Saturday, November 19, 2011

Show Stopping Nails: Sinful Colors Review

From November 19, 2011
From November 19, 2011

(From Left to Right: Paris, Love Nails, Pearl Harbor, Nail Junkie, Adventure Island, Vacation Time)

I recently discovered Sinful Colors Professional nail polish and I fell in love!  The colors come in a wide variety with fun names and the best part....each bottle is only $1.99 (that's practically a steal!) The colors last for about a week (if applied with a buffer, base and top coat).  I usually apply 2 coats and I'm good to go.  The polishes are very smooth and apply easily, not streaky.  Another plus is that the polishes are toluene, formaldehyde and DBP FREE (these ingredients are said to cause cancer and allergic reactions).  You can find Sinful Colors at most drugstores i.e., Walgreen's, CVS and Rite Aid.  The second picture is basically just my trusty buffer and Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat.  I just started my collection but I plan to get plenty more fun and festive colors!  So jump on the Sinful Colors bandwagon....they're Ahhh-mazing (and healthy, too)! What's your favorite polish?

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new trendy colors.....It is refreshing to see something other than "normal" colors!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete