Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Rocks: How To Sizzle This Season

Fall Rocks!




Fall is one of my favorite seasons, so I decided to make a collage (via Polyvore) featuring the trends I will be rocking this season.  If you can't tell, I love tribal wear. Maybe it's partially due to the fact that I am part Native American, but I am obsessed with native style.  So I'm going to be donning fringe, turquoise, mocassins, prints etc.  I'm also really big into 80s/90s wear (velvet, one-shoulder dresses, high-waisted pants/skirts, off the shoulder tops and...side ponytails lol!) Another trend that I'm lovin: funky nails.  I love Japanese nail art, so I will be posting pics of my own version soon.  And lastly, even though chocolates, burgundies, grays, and blacks are prominent fall colors, I love rockin a bright lip and bronzed face!  Oh, and JC Lita's are a must-have this fall too!! (I've got my eye on this one.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment