Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inspiration Collection #1: Japanese LOLITA









Photos via Google images/Pinterest

Ruffles, bows, hair accessories, pastels, printed tights. stuffed toys, lace & knee high socks!!!  I love it!  I am so fascinated by the Japanese lolita style. I guess I just love the idea of dressing up like a doll! This cute and elegant lolita style is worn by teens and young adults in Japan. It is an homage to costumes and the Victorian era as they try to embody porcelain dolls. It represents fantasy, nostalgia and individuality. Pictured above are Gothic Lolita and Sweet Lolita styles.  What do you think about Lolita style?  Too cute or too extreme??


xo Tia Lita

1 comment:

  1. Of course this is my favorite post so far^^

    Come check out my blog when you get a chance.
    http://lolitafatshion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete